We supply custom clothes hangers printed or engraved with logo for fashion brands, including wooden clothes hangers, ABS clothes hangers, and plastic hangers. Customize the best personalized coat hangers in bulk with your logo or labels that can maintain their original shape. So, it makes them more neat and clean in the retail store. The unique clothes hangers can fix t-shirts sizes, suits, shoes, trousers, socks, shirts, jeans, and pants, etc. Thus, they can further enrich your brand image and save your storage space.
There are a wide range of types the magic garment hangers. Such as coat hangers plastic coat hangers, wooden suit hangers, ABS hangers, fabric & felt hangers, metal hangers, huggable hangers, etc. Then, we make other types of clothes hangers. Like vertical & heavy-duty clothes hangers, non-slip coat hangers, slim velvet hangers, folding & felt coat hangers, wide shoulder & wedding hangers, etc.
And any color or size of the clothes hangers is available. Such as gold, pink, grey, white, black, etc. And many fashion clothing brands can customize them for children, balconies, wardrobes, dresses, weddings, etc. Besides, as a maker and manufacturer of hangers, we ship them global wide. Such as the USA, the UK, Pakistan, etc.
Details of clothes hangers
- Material: a natural material, wood, Lotus wood, plastic, fabric, metal, velvet, etc;
- Features: clips, non-clips, space-saving, heavy-duty, slim, oversized, adjustable, etc;
- Color: black, white, grey, tan, brown, pink, customized color, etc;
- Size: customized hanger size;
- Hanger type: top, bottom, kids, socks hanger, door hangers, regular hangers, pants hangers, bedding, slim hangers, etc;
Plastic clothes hangers
Plastic clothes hangers are easy to process and low in cost. But it is light and easy to carry. It can print rich colors as well. But it has some shortcomings. For example, it may deform or break when bearing heavy clothing. In addition, wear will affect its gloss and appearance. Secondly, production and recycling will pollute the environment. Moreover, some hangers can’t support clothes effectively. So they will fall off if hung on them.
Wooden clothes hangers
Wooden clothes hangers give people the feeling of being close to nature. Besides, its unique texture makes people a different visual experience. The most important thing is that the material itself does not pollute the environment. However, they tend to crack or deform when exposed to water. And it’s also susceptible to mold erosion.
The history about clothes hangers
The hanger is invented by a man, named ALBERT PARKHOUSE. When he worked as the blacksmith of a lampshade in a Metal wire and small handicraft products company, located in Michigan, USA. One day, he found angrily all the hangers in the cloakroom were occupied, he took out a lead wire, bent into the shape of a coat shoulder with hooks on it. The invention was occupied by his boss and patented. This is the origin of clothes hangers.
Knowledge about the wood of wooden hanger
The wood of the wooden hanger includes lotus, maple, beech, hardwood, ash, American cedar (scented), etc. In addition, hangers are usually made of lotus and maple. And maple is lighter than lotus. Beech is more expensive than lotus and Maple. And its pattern is characterized by many small points. Mixed wood is the cheapest with messy textures. And it is mostly used for budget hotel hangers. The color of the clothes hanger is random. So we can’t guarantee that every distressed texture will be the same.
Tips for purchasing our clothes hangers
1. What is the ways of adding logo?
The ways to add logos to wooden hangers include pad printing, laser, and alloy brand logo. Drill holes on the hanger first, apply glue, and then fix the alloy plate to the hanger.
2. What is the normal width of hangers for women and men?
The normal width of women’s clothes hangers is 38-40cm. But, the width of men’s clothes hangers is usually 44.5cm.
3. What is your suggestion for small batches?
For small batches, it is recommended that guests install the hooks by themselves. This saves the volume of the box. Thereby saving the freight of clothes hangers.
4. What do the hanger hook holes usually look like?
Hanger hook holes are usually square holes. It is best to drill round holes before installation. This makes it easy to install the hook.
5. Will your clothes hanger uses glue?
Sometimes, the clothes hanger will use glue.
6. Why does the export of unpainted raw wood hangers need fumigation?
Hangers with unpainted raw wood are shipped for a long time in March and April, which may cause mildew. So, their export needs to be fumigated. Just open the box and push the entire tray into the fumigation room. At present, we must go to the place designated by the government to fumigate.
7. Is it possible to make white or black opaque paint, which will cover all the wood patterns, so there is no need to use expensive wood?
Yes, but some cheap second-grade woods will stutter and need to be repaired before use. Thus, it will also cause an increase in costs.
8. About the acrylic hangers
Acrylic hangers have a lot of waste. Then, LOGO can be laser and printed. Molding and laser engraving are slow every day. So, the output is low.
9. Do you do a range of hangers for coats as well as hangers for dresses?
Yes, we can do hangers for coats and dresses. There are different kinds of hangers like plastic hangers, velvet hangers, and wooden hanger. And the widely used dress size is 39cm.
- Reference sample from clothes hangers’ photo gallery or from other places.
- The minimum quantity(MOQ): Stock hangers are no MOQ; custom wooden hangers are 500pcs; custom plastic hangers are 3000pcs;
- Please send us your logo art files if you have them. If not, we can offer free design for you.