Woven patches are woven badges made of thinner threads and a tight weave, and we provide custom woven patches with logos and patterns for clothing brands. These patches can sew, iron, and stick on the fabric. We make custom woven patches on the same machine as woven labels. So, it has an elegant feel and fine detail. Besides, it has also the classic look of an embroidered patch. The custom shape may have laser cut or classic stitched edging. Of course, custom backing options like heat seal, iron-on, and Velcro are available. The patches are suitable for clothes, hats, bags, jackets, caps, backpacks, etc.
Woven patches are the commonest types of patches. The patches achieve finer detail in both design and text. So, they are great for those who look for detailed and high-resolution patches. But, there are some features that you can not neglect. Firstly, due to the patch is woven, they have a smooth surface with no raised texture. Secondly, the patches use thinner threads that are woven together instead of embroidered onto fabric. The woven ones show every detail of the design and patterns. In addition, the woven one will have 100% thread coverage without a cloth background showing. Thus, it gives them an extremely luxurious look.
We design various shapes of custom woven patches. And, they include round, square, rectangular, etc. Besides, we recommend simple laser cutting rather than embroidering the edges for patches with complex edges. We can weave various custom patterns on the patches. Besides, we can max woven 7 colors patches. We can work on 100 PCs as a minimum order. Our patches are wholesale and ship global wide. Such as the USA, UK, Canada, France, South Africa, Egypt, Pakistan, etc.
To view woven patches’ photo gallery
Advantages of woven patches compared with embroidered
Compared with embroidered patches, woven patches can be used in almost every way embroidered patches. Moreover, below are the advantages of custom woven patches. For more information please check the difference between woven and embroidered patches.
Similarly, no matter how complicated the designs are, you will definitely get the same wove patch. Because we have a professional woven patch machine. So you can always have cheaper patches than other types of patches.
Accordingly, the concept or design of the patch is complicated. Thus, you can choose woven patches rather than other patches. Because they are able to preserve as much as possible your details of the design.
Woven patches are totally fluid to touch. However, embroidered patches have uneven surfaces. So they are different two types of patches in clothing labels.
FAQs of custom woven patches:
1. What is the MOQ of the woven patch?
2. What is the bulk production time?
– 7-12 business days.
3. What is the shipping time?
– 3-6 days by express.
4. What is the material?
5. How many colors can be woven?
– Max 7 colors
6. What profile is needed when production?
– Please send your artwork in CDR, ESP, AI, or PDF format.
7. Is sampling available?
– Yes, the sampling fee is 50usd, then, the sampling time is 5-7business days.
8. How do woven patches attach to fabric?
– Sew on, iron on, hook and loop.
9. Can we get free samples?
– Yes. Samples are free, so you just need to pay the shipping cost.
10. How to handle woven patches edge?
– Overlock or embroidered edge
1. Reference sample from our custom woven patches’ photo gallery or from other places.
2. The minimum quantity: our MOQ is 100pcs.
3. Send your logo or design to us. Meanwhile, we offer free design of your art files.
4. If you need glue or velcro on the backside of woven patches, please let us know.