We supply custom woven patches which are continuously woven with thinner threads, and used for clothing labels and small patches that require high details. Achieve finer detail in the design and text of the patch. So they are great for who looks for detailed and high-resolution patches.
Woven patches are the commonest types of patches. There are some features that you can not neglect. Firstly, due to the patch is woven, they have a smooth surface with no raised texture. Secondly, since using thinner threads that are woven together instead of embroidered onto a fabric, the woven ones show every detail of the design and patterns. In addition, the woven one will have 100% thread coverage without cloth background showing, giving them an extremely luxurious look. It is these merits that make them ideal on hats, backpacks, jackets, and other delicate items.
Our custom woven patches can be made into any shape, including round, square, rectangular, and any shape you need with your ideas. Of course, customized backing options such as heat seal, iron-on, and Velcro are available. Besides, we recommend simple laser cutting rather than embroidering the edges for patches with complex edges.
To view woven patches’ photo gallery
Advantages compared with embroidered
Compared with embroidered patches, woven patches can be used in almost every way embroidered patches. Below are the advantages of custom woven patches, more information please check the difference between woven and embroidered patches.
1. High Definition. Even complicated images and smaller text can be woven in high definition.
2. 100% Coverage. Custom woven patches are continuously woven with thinner threads, so they have 100% thread coverage with no cloth background showing.
3. Lower Price.
FAQs of custom woven patches:
1. What is the MOQ of the woven patch?
2. What is bulk production time?
– 7-12 business days.
3. What is shipping time?
– 3-6 days by express.
4. What is the material?
5. How many colors can be woven?
– Max 7 colors
6. What profile needed when production?
– Please send artwork in CDR, ESP, AI or PDF format.
7. Is sampling available?
– Yes, Sampling fee is 50usd, sampling time is 5-7business days.
8. How does woven patches attach to fabric?
– Sew on, iron on, hook and loop.
9. Can we get free samples?
– Yes, We can ship reference samples for your checking quality and style. Samples are free, you just need to pay the shipping cost.
10. How to handle woven patches edge?
– Overlock or embroidered edge
1. Reference sample from our custom woven patches’ photo gallery or from other places.
2. The quantity you want. Our MOQ is 100pcs.
3. Your logo or your design if you have.
4. Will it have glue/Velcro at backside or not of your woven patches.