Shell buttons are the mother of pearl buttons in garments, which are made of natural real shell material with a good look and texture for clothing brands. Each shell button has its own unique pattern design. Shell buttons are very popular among the types of clothing buttons. It can be made into different shapes. And we can engrave the logo by machine according to different requests.
Types of shell buttons
There are various kinds of shell buttons. And the more common ones are shell, black or white plate shell; byssus shell, mas shell, conch shell, etc. Real shells, black and white plate shells are popular, with reasonable and good prices.
- The materials include mother of pearls, abalone, real pearl, trocar shell. Natural fiber, trochus shell, river pearl, akoya shell. Coconut shell, natural shell, oyster shell, etc.
- All of them are from nature. So the gloss and texture of each button will be different. And each button is unique!
Pros of shell buttons
- These buttons are sturdy and durable, which can extend the life of clothes.
- They have the brilliance of natural shells. So they can show the amazing beauty of nature.
- The buttons are made of eco-friendly natural materials. In addition, they are non-toxic and trendy.
- Custom shell buttons can meet customers’ needs. And we can engrave logo, text, or exquisite pattern.
Application of Shell Buttons
Like polyester buttons, the stunning shell buttons are ideal for fashion garments. Such as shirts, dresses, coats, cardigans, etc. Besides, it is suitable for your sewing, knitting, or craft project. They have many applications in accessories. Like purses, purses, wallet, briefcases and other. And the MOQ is 100pcs. Hence, they will be the perfect addition to the home decor project.
What is the shell?
The use of shells by humans has a long history. As early as the Stone Age, cavemen would perforate shells to make decorations. From ancient times to the present, seashells have been an element that designers will use. Their luster and natural type have been full of unique fashion charm. Today, people use shell buttons to decorate clothing. Thus, shell buttons have become one of the dazzling clothing accessories.