Metal Loops are welded metal accessories with shiny nickel including O loops, D loops, or rectangular rings, which fix and connect hanging belts and straps. We often use it together with metal d rings, belt buckle loops, and metal belt or strap loop hooks, etc. Besides, materials include metal, stainless steel, iron, zinc alloy, etc. And they mainly use polishing and electroplating processes. So, they can fit your demands in daily life. Such as ideal for clothing, bags, and various craft projects. In addition, they are perfect to fix loose ends of materials (such as ropes or webbing) on everyday products.
The edges and joints of the metal loops are rounded. And the whole ring is made of high-quality nickel-plated metal. Therefore, they are not easy to corrode and fade. Also, the loops are strong, durable, and rust-resistant. They adopt excellent spraying tech and chemical tech for polishing and edging. Thus, the surface treatment is smooth.
We can come to any size, color, and engraved logo. Hence, you can customize various shapes, too. In short, the metal loops are an interesting decoration that can add to any project. Then, we can ship all the loops and rings to the whole world. Such as the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, South Africa, etc.
Images of metal loops
Details of metal loops
- Material: metal/Iron/brass/copper/Zinc Alloy/stainless steel, etc;
- Surface treatment: polishing and electroplating (not easy to rust, shiny)
- Process: die casting, etc;
- Product specifications: 10mm, 15mm……150mm, etc; customizable;
- Type: weld ring, D ring, O ring, etc.
- Color: nickel, silver, gold, light gold, chrome, gun black, rose gold, bronze, etc;
- Shape: circle, square, rectangle, triangle, oval, D, irregular, abnormal shape (heart, cherry, cat Head, star, etc.), etc.
- Application: making belts, harnesses, luggages belts, outdoor products, shoes; handbags, mobile phone cases, trackers, various toy gift pendants; jewelry processing connectors, key chain and strap webbing buckle, dog collars;
About the craftsmanship
Conventional electroplating includes white (silver), black, green bronze, gold, red bronze, and so on. And the electroplating is nickel-free and lead-free. So it is safe, eco-friendly, and not easy to oxidize and fade. And it is not itchy or allergic to direct skin contact. But, the price of green electroplating is slightly more expensive.
Spray painting includes surface and double-sided spray paint. So, you can customize the color according to your actual sample color or the color number of the color card.
- Reference sample from image of metal loops or from other places;
- You can design or offer your logo to us, and you can get our help for free design;
- MOQ: 100pcs;
- Email: [email protected];