Woven patches and embroidered patches are not the same. The higher resolution makes for clean, crisp lettering. Unlike embroidered patches, woven patches can be produced according to tight schedules and, best of all, they cost less.
1) A 50% savings over embroidered patches
2) High-definition text, logos, and artwork
3) A flat surface, making custom made patches easy to affix to garments, bags, and other textile products
4) Sturdy for outdoor use or high friction areas
5) They can be both sew on or iron on the clothing
Faqs of embroidered clothing labels:
1, Size/color/shape: as per customer’s request.
2, ground fabric: Cotton, felt, twill fabric, polyester, PU, genuine leather, etc.
3, gold/silver embroidery stitch
4, Embroidery Area: 50%, 80%, 100%embroidery(full embroidery)
5, Workmanship: Embroidered, iron-on, woven, etc.
6, Merrow or stitched border: stitch border, hot cut border, and laser cut border.
7, Backing: sew on backing plain, iron-on, self-adhesive tape, velcro, etc.
8, Packing: inner packing with PP bag, outer packing with export carton.
9, MOQ: NO MOQ
- Reference sample from embroidered clothing labels’ photo gallery or other places.
- The quantity: MOQ: NO MOQ
- Your logo or your design of embroidered patches if you have.
- glue/velcro at the backside or not